Cycle Technologies EduSeries Webinar Recap
"Men's Fertility Health" hosted by Ann Mullen, Director of Health Education, Cycle Technologies, with guest fertility expert, Dr. Mary Lee Barron.
Cycle Technologies recently hosted an informative and timely topic on men's fertility health. Today's webinar on Men's Fertility Health was chock full of interesting facts.
- It's all about the sperm! Healthy sperm, sufficient quantity, and good semen quality for delivery of sperm.
- Establishing healthy habits and lifestyle plays a significant role in ensuring a man's fertility health.
- Men's Fertility Health is an indicator of overall heath and risk for future disease, including potential future erectile dysfunction.
Watch the recorded live eduseries segment here video if you missed this live webinar. Find out specific details about what harms and what boosts men's fertility health.
Below is a quick snapshot of information from the webinar. It's a great list to keep in mind for an optimal fertility diet for men.
Below are a few popular tweets from the webinar of key men's heatlh facts: #getsmart
- For every 20lbs of a man being overweight - risk of #infertility increases 10%.
- #FertilityDiet for #men incl. no more than 7% of daily intake in saturated fat, #omega3, #water, low carbs, smart snacks #almonds.
- Decreased quality of semen is associated with #highBMI
- Scrotal temp is critical. Dangers: laptop on lap, hot tubs, tight underwear. #mensfertility
- It takes 75 days for #sperm to grow to maturity.
Have a topic in mind you'd like for us to cover? Send us your suggestions for future topics in reproductive health! Contact us at info@CycleTechnologies.com. And, follow us on @CycleTechGlobal to get the latest news, etc.