The CycleBeads® website has a handy online self-screener to help you determine whether you can use CycleBeads as your contraceptive method. Here are the questions to consider, but make sure to use the self-screener to find out what the advice is for your answers...
1. Are your cycles usually between 26 and 32 days long?
2. Do you and your partner agree about using CycleBeads and how to use them?
3. Do you think your and your partner might be at risk of getting a sexually transmitted disease (STD)?
4. Have you used the pill, implant, or 1-month injectable during your current menstrual cycle?
5. Have you recently used a three-month injectable such as Depo-Provera®?
6. During the last month, have you had an abortion or miscarriage, or used emergency contraception?
7. Are you breast-feeding now?
Your answers to these questions can help you decide whether this family planning method is right for you. It can also help you know if you can start using CycleBeads right away or if you might need to wait. Of course, if you are still not sure if CycleBeads is right for you after taking the self screen, talk to your healthcare provider.
Comments are closed for this post.